The VL-P Pulse Data Logger is a 7-channel, battery powered, stand-alone pulse/state/event data logger. The logger detects electronic or mechanical pulse counts, state changes or events in any of the seven channels. Data is stored in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval. It works with gas/water/power meters, rain gauges, flow rate meters and any other digital signal/switch closure output devices.
Powered by configurable channel, internal pull up and triggering edge selections, the Versalog P combines the functionality of three types of loggers into one compact unit.
Featuring and aluminum enclosure the VersaLog logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment.
Siteview software required and sold separately. One license per site, can be used on multiple loggers.
SiteView is a Windows-based application which works with the VersaLog Series data loggers for downloading, configuration, data analyzing and plotting. Its user-friendly graphic interface plus powerful functionality fit both novice and advanced users.
The versatility of custom equation and custom-line equation handle complicated measurement requirements.
- Supports USB, Serial port and Ethernet connections for easy local and remote access
- Fast communication speed up to 115200 bps makes downloading fast
- Real-time view and chart recording replaces chart recording device
- Custom equation and custom-line equation solves scientific and laboratory algorithm difficulties
- Zoom in/zoom out, annotation/label of graph functions provide detailed view of data
- Multiple file loading allows easy data comparison.
- Dynamic statistics provides detailed information of current zoomed view
- Siteview software required (1 license per site) and sold separately
- Computer with 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 256K Memory or higher
- 1.0 GB of available hard-drive space or higher
- Windows XP with SP2 or later, Vista, Windows 7 and 8
- At least one USB port or one COM port