The VL-WF-C WiFi Current Data Logger is an 8-channel, battery powered, standalone and WiFi current data logger. The logger records eight external current sources and saves data in 8MB memory.
Its aluminum enclosure makes it excellent in the harshest industrial environment.
Embedded WIFI module allows remote data monitoring and downloading.
16-bit ADC makes it well suited for science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical.
Siteview software required and sold separately. One license per site, can be used on multiple loggers.
SiteView is a Windows-based application which works with the VersaLog Series data loggers for downloading, configuration, data analyzing and plotting. Its user-friendly graphic interface plus powerful functionality fit both novice and advanced users.
The versatility of custom equation and custom-line equation handle complicated measurement requirements.
- Supports USB, Serial port and Ethernet connections for easy local and remote access
- Fast communication speed up to 115200 bps makes downloading fast
- Real-time view and chart recording replaces chart recording device
- Custom equation and custom-line equation solves scientific and laboratory algorithm difficulties
- Zoom in/zoom out, annotation/label of graph functions provide detailed view of data
- Multiple file loading allows easy data comparison.
- Dynamic statistics provides detailed information of current zoomed view
- Computer with 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 256K Memory or higher
- 1.0 GB of available hard-drive space or higher
- Windows XP with SP2 or later, Vista, Windows 7 and 8
- At least one USB port or one COM port