Temperature monitoring is crucial for dependable storage of biological samples especially when it comes to the protection of vaccine’s and their effectiveness. The Accsense Vaccine Storage Temperature Monitoring Kits provide an ideal solution for the temperature monitoring and alarming needs as they relate to health clinics, health departments, hospital pharmacies and other facilities within the clinical market.
This kit allows you to monitor temperature while providing customized alarming and data storage within a single refrigerator or freezer including; vaccine storage units, regular & ultralow freezers, and even liquid nitrogen chambers.
Included with the kit is a glycol buffer vial and a compact RTD probe which collaborate to monitor the internal temperature, from +100° to -100°C, with exceptional accuracy. Alarm triggers can be formatted to receive alerts via email, cell phone, pager or landline for ultimate monitoring even when you are out of the lab. Power and internet outage notifications are also included in the alarms. In the event of an internet outage the system will store data until the connection is restored.
This kit comes complete with a wifi bridge in order to connect to your A2-05 pod wirelessly to the internet, eliminating the need for ethernet cables running throughout your lab.
NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration available. Calibration cost good for one point at or above -20°C.
Real-time Monitoring & Alarming
All of the measurements acquired using the Accsense Solution are immediately available on your secure Accsense Account, online. Each pod requires an online account subscription. Updated in real-time, you can plot measurement history, analyze tabular data, and set alarms to watch your data and provide email, pager, or cell phone alerts. Alarms are also sent for power or internet outage.
- Simple to use, virtually no learning curve
- Web based, no software installation or firewall configuration hassles
- Customizable interface with dashboard of most recent measurements from all sensor pods
- Instant access to charts depicting measurement history, with ranges as narrow as 5 minutes or as wide as 90 days.
- Manual vertical scaling allows for consistency across multiple graphs and samples.
- Receive alarms via email, cell phone, pager, or landline. Send alarms to multiple locations!
- Power / internet outage notifications
- View tabular measurement data online
- Download measurement data for offline analysis
- Allow password-protected, limited access to certain users
- Completely secure and backed up
- FREE software/feature upgrades!
Service includes all features below.
- Measurement Dashboard
- View Tabular Measurement Data
- Secure Data Storage*
- Tabular Measurement Download
- Online Measurement History Charting
- Alarms and Notifications
- Sequential Alarming
- Corrective Action
- Yearly Subscription
*Unlimited Storage: Only the past 365 days of data can be displayed on the online graph.Data is archived after
365 days, and is available to download as a CSV file.