ADwin Data Acquisition Systems support parallel, individually-controlled, real-time processes while running independently of the PC’s operating system. CAS is the exclusive North American distributor Adwin products.
Engineers and scientists all over the world precisely control time dependent processes with ADwin. For visualization, they simply use a graphical user interface on their PC.
Inside these systems, analog and digital inputs and outputs are connected to a dedicated real-time processor. Together with our real-time operating system, a communication link to the PC, drivers to all kinds of user interfaces and the real-time development environment ADbasic we are able to offer a seamless real-time system to you.
Our customers design and implement solutions for closed-loop controllers, signal generators, measurement equipment, machine control, beam deflection, production measurement systems, microscopes, functional testers for control units and components, test benches, quality test equipment, process controls etc. with ADwin.
Benefit of an Adwin systems from CAS DataLoggers:
- With job sharing you easily and seamlessly solve control projects in your test stands in short time under Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Speed, efficiency, communication, visualization, transparency, power reserve, operational reliability and support.
- Real-time data acquisition and open or closed-loop control applications.
ADwin data acquisition systems support parallel, individually-controlled, real-time processes while running independently of the PC’s operating system.
A key feature of these systems is tightly coupled analog and digital inputs along with counters that provide extremely low latency operation. They are available in 3 form factors:
- -L16: offers 8 analog inputs
- -Gold/Gold II: with 16 analog inputs
- -Pro II: which utilizes a modular form factor with plug-in modules to allow up to 480 analog or digital inputs in a single chassis.
There are also a variety of other I/O options including CANbus, SSI, Profibus/Fieldbus, RS-232/485, and signal conditioner modules.
Showing all 6 results
ADsim SoftwareVisualization Tool that Allows Graphical Display of Signals from Simulink.
ADwin-PRO-IIModular, Scalable, Expandable, and Intelligent Real-Time System.
ADwin HSM-24V32 Channels, compatible with Light-16, Gold-II, and PRO-II systems.
ADwin-Light-16Real-Time System, Analog & Digital Inputs/Outputs, Counters, Microprocessor.
ADwin-GoldFast, Local, Real-Time CPU and Memory with Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs.
ADwin-Gold-IILocal DSP Controller & Memory with Analog, Digital Inputs/Outputs.