AEMC’s rugged, dependable, and safe clamp-on meters employ the latest technology, offer the very best quality, and are simple to use.
We offer a range of clamp-on meters to meet your needs with economical and competitive pricing.
Our clamp-on meters are designed, manufactured, and tested to IIEC/EN 61010 and 2-032, 600V — 1000V, CATII, III, and IV standards (model dependent).
Users can be sure of working in total safety with 1000V CAT IV ratings.
AEMC clamp-on meters feature simple, one-hand operation for measuring AAC, ADC, VAC, resistance, continuity, frequency, TRMS, %THD, CF, peak, and other parameters. They also perform diode checks.
Features (model dependent)
- 1000V CAT IV rated
- UL 94 IV flame retardant self-extinguishing
- IP54 rated
- 10,000 count blue electroluminescent backlit display
- Measures up to 1000VAC (14000V peak); (1000VDC and AC+DC with resolution to 10mV)
- Measures up to 2000AAC and 3000ADC
- Measures single- and three-phase power (real, reactive, and apparent) up to 3MW with resolution to 1W
- Auto selects AC or DC measurement
- Models available with wireless communication to a PC or smart device
Showing all 2 results