Data Acquisition and Control Systems
Large selection of high performance data acquisition and control systems for machine control, test automation, closed-loop PID or positioning for research, lab, industrial or other demanding applications.
These systems extend the functionality of basic data acquisition systems by adding programmable outputs; either analog, digital or both allowing these systems to automate tasks such as controlling other equipment or actuators during a production test of a component like a switch or an assembly such as an air conditioner. A key feature of data acquisition and control systems is the ability to measure the input parameters, very quickly calculate a new control value and update the outputs in a consistent, deterministic time.
Advanced real-time systems like ADwin can perform high speed, closed-loop feedback control for the most demanding applications including:
- Control of metal fatigue test stands
- Electron beam positioning control
- Precision servo-hydraulic control
- Control of piezo-electric actuators
- Combined laser and magnet control for MOT’s
When designing a data acquisition and control system there are a number of important factors to consider:
- How many and what type of inputs are required?
- What outputs needed?
- How fast do the inputs and outputs need to be updated?
- How are the outputs controlled: open loop, closed loop, state space, etc.?
- What software is required to manage the control, view and store the data?
Let us help you design a data acquisition and control system that meets your exact needs. Call us to talk with an experienced application engineer about your system requirements.
Showing all 7 results
ADwin-X-A208 Analog Inputs, 8 Digital I/O Channels, 666 MHz XILINX ZYNQ™ processor, Ethernet
ADwin-PRO-IIModular, Scalable, Expandable, and Intelligent Real-Time System.
Delphin Expert Key 10014 differential analog inputs, high accuracy 18 Bit A/D converter.
ADwin-Gold-IILocal DSP Controller & Memory with Analog, Digital Inputs/Outputs.
ADwin-Light-16Real-Time System, Analog & Digital Inputs/Outputs, Counters, Microprocessor.