Influx data Loggers are sophisticated CAN-based vehicle data logging systems that meet exacting vehicle engineering demands. For vehicle and automotive testing applications. North American distributor.
These sophisticated devices capture real-time data from many CANbus protocols including temperature, RPM, brake and throttle settings, speed, and more.
The Influx Rebel series data loggers provide a flexible and affordable communications interface for in-vehicle electronic modules. Utilizing multiple high-speed microprocessors, they can simultaneously capture data from up to 7 different CANbus sources with additional analog sensor options available.
- Palm sized FlexRay data logger.
- Recorded data is stored on either a SD card in PC readable format.
- Rebel CAN bus data loggers support silent mode and deep sleep mode with WakeOnCAN.
- Powered direct from the OBDll or J1939.
- Compatible with applications written for the SAE J-2534 Pass-Thru protocol.
- Communication channels include up to 7 CAN buses, K-Line, 3 LIN, LAN and 2 FlexRay channels.
- Options include highly accurate GPS, 3G, Wi-Fi and XYZ accelerometer.
Showing all 6 results
ReXgen 2 IMUCompact, Robust Flight Data Recorder, Supports GNSS, Gyro, and Accelerometer $1,195.00 Add to cart
ReXgen 2Compact, Robust Flight Data Recorder, 2x CAN 2.0/CAN FD buses, 1x LIN buses $795.00 – $945.00 Select options
Secure Streaming Management SoftwareData streaming management software for Influx data loggers. Read more
DiaLog SoftwareConfiguration and Analysis Software for Influx Data Loggers. Read more
Influx Rebel CTVehicle Logger, 4 high speed analog inputs, 4 digital inputs, 3 CAN buses. Read more
Influx Rebel LTVehicle Logger, 4 high speed analog inputs, 4 digital inputs, 2 CAN buses. Read more