Wireless Temperature Monitoring
Large selection of wireless temperature monitoring data loggers and systems. Simple, low-cost solutions to full complex systems and kits with real-time alerts. For medical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, industrial, food and more.
Wireless temperature monitoring solutions are used for many different applications where it is inconvenient or impossible to directly connect to the measurement device to view or retrieve the data.
These temperature data loggers incorporate wireless communications for applications where a network or wired connection to the data logger is not practical, where there is a large distance between the measurement and monitoring location or where the monitoring point is moving or in a vehicle.
Benefits of Wireless Temperature Monitoring:
- Eliminate the need to physically connect to the measurement device.
- Capture data from multiple separated locations in one spot.
- Receive real-time data and alarms.
- Capture data from goods and shipments in transit
By combining a wireless temperature monitoring system with cloud-based software for data storage and presentation, you can build a very powerful system that will allow you to view data from one or more location virtually anywhere you can get a network connection.
Types of Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems
There are four main types of wireless temperature data loggers:
Bluetooth – wireless data loggers such as the TandD TR-4 Series that connect to a mobile device of Bluetooth base station
- WiFi – wireless data loggers that connect directly to an existing WiFi network or to a PC or mobile device via an ad-hoc connection. Examples include the dataTaker DT8xW, Grant Instruments SQ20xx-WiFi, and TandD TR7xWF data loggers.
- Industrial Wireless Radio (ISM) – data loggers that connect to a base station. Wireless systems like the RTR-500 Family from TandD with a range of up to 500 feet are ideal for applications like a warehouse or sending data between buildings.
- Cellular – devices including the dataTaker DT8xM, TandD RTR-500MBS and Infinite ADU-500 incorporate a cellular modem to send data from the measurement location to either the cloud or a dedicated server.
Selecting a Wireless Temperature Monitoring System
When choosing a wireless temperature data logger, the most important factors to consider are:
- The distance between the measurement location and the receiving site including any obstacles
- The communications infrastructure available at the measurement location
- The amount of data to be transferred.
- The allowable delay in transmission of data or alarms
- Power availability for the data logger
Showing all 12 results
TandD RTR-5021 Channel Temp Range: -60°C to 155°C, External Sensor, Wireless Interface. $167.00 – $252.00
TandD RTR-5011 Channel Temp Range: -40°C to 80°C, Internal Sensor, Wireless Interface. $147.00 – $232.00
TandD RTR-505-TCWireless, 1 Thermocouple Input Module, Cold Junction Compensation. $237.00 – $322.00
TandD RTR-505-PtRTD, Supports Pt100 (3-wire/4-wire) and Pt1000 (3-wire/4-wire) Sensors. $217.00 – $302.00
Accsense A1-133 Channel, Wireless, RTD inputs with ambient temperature sensor
Wireless Vaccine Temperature Monitoring KitIncludes A1-13 pod, temperature probe, wireless gateway, and glycol bottle.
Wireless Ultra Low Temperature Monitoring KitIncludes A1-13 pod, gateway, temp probe, & nylon thermal buffer.
Wireless Refrigerator Freezer Monitoring KitIncludes A1-13 pod, temperature probe, wireless gateway, and glycol bottle.
Wireless Cryo Monitoring KitIncludes A1-02b pod, temperature probe, and wireless gateway.
Accsense A1-086 Channel NTC Thermistor inputs, 2 digital inputs, Temp Range -40°C to 70°C
Accsense A1-02bExternal thermocouple, RTD, thermistor and 0-5V inputs, 1 digital input
Accsense A1-01aExternal 4-20mA and 0-5V inputs with internal environmental sensors