Wireless Measurement Systems Simplify Communication with PC
At CAS DataLoggers, many of our callers need one or more wireless monitoring systems to transmit data over WLAN. This is an ideal setup for onsite applications including machine monitoring and predictive maintenance, for example of engines and turbines. Mobile applications can likewise benefit from WLAN measurement data transmission.
Delphin systems feature WLAN interfaces, antennas, and router options to support high-speed data transmission. Learn how Delphin monitoring systems can streamline your process or test application today. Just call CAS DataLoggers at (800) 956-4437 or visit our website at www.dataloggerinc.com.
- Data is sent over wireless communication at high speeds
- Advanced systems with integrated WLAN modules and antennas
- Configure the system and readout the memory via WLAN
- Inputs are differential and galvanically-isolated to reduce signal noise
Condition Monitoring Data Transmitted via WLAN:
Recently a large manufacturer installed Delphin data logging systems in their plant to collect measurement data simultaneously from several business-critical machines. Located at distributed points throughout the floor, this heavy electrical equipment needed to be monitored for temperature, current, and voltage.
The Delphin systems automatically record and transmit all this data wirelessly over WLAN to a PC. Staff are now free to focus on more important duties while the Delphins send data to the supervisor on shift at thousands of readings a second. All this is done using standard system components. Additionally, the Delphin’s inputs sample data free of disruption thanks to their galvanic isolation.
- Expert Transient data acquisition systems are high-performance measurement devices optimized to capture transient and periodic signals in either triggered or continuous modes. These systems offer 8 or 16 analog inputs with synchronous sampling at up to 50 kHz/channel suitable for mA or voltage signals.
- Expert Vibro vibration measurement devices are likewise optimized for vibration measurements, especially on rotating machines, shafts, gearboxes, and bearings. The Expert Vibro offers 8 or 16 analog inputs with synchronous sampling at up to 50 kHz/channel suitable for mA, V or IEPE signals. A high-performance onboard DSP provides extensive local analysis in both the time and frequency domains with the ability to use extracted characteristic values for trending and alarming.
- Expert Key datalogger series are compact and available in several versions with a range of analog and digital inputs and outputs for connection to many types of sensors, switches, and relays. The Expert Keysystems are equipped with both USB and LAN communications interfaces for easy connection to a local PC or network. They offer analog input sample rates up to 100 kHz (aggregate) with support for mA, mV, V inputs plus RTD, thermocouple or thermistor temperature sensors. An optional WLAN router is also available for configuration using AccessPoint or WLAN client.
Typical areas of application:
- Wireless transmission of data in a variety of industrial applications
- Environmental monitoring in buildings and facilities (construction, etc.)
- High-speed transmission of machine data (turbines, motors, etc.)
- Portable data acquisition systems housed in mobile measurement cases
- Laboratory monitoring
Why Use CAS DataLoggers?
At CAS DataLoggers we provide businesses and organizations with customized solutions for their monitoring and control needs. Whether you need to record one or more measurement values, we can supply your application with a bespoke system complete with all the communication features you need. We work closely with German-based Delphin and many other quality manufacturers to offer you a successful solution every time.To see what we can offer your application, check out our new video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3rYiCHFyAE&t=2s
For more information on Delphin Data Acquisition Systems, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or contact us here.