In the event of equipment failure or damage, or if maintenance or repair services are required, CAS DataLoggers (CAS) has established the following Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedure.
1. Complete the RMA REQUEST FORM
- If it has been determined that the equipment needs to be returned to CAS for Evaluation, Return, Repair, Service, Warranty or for any other reason, fill out the RMA REQUEST below. Please complete a RMA form for each product you are returning.
2. Submit the RMA REQUEST FORM
- Fill out the online RMA REQUEST FORM below
- Print out and e-mail the form to email@example.com
- Print out and fax the form to 440-729-2586
(Please note that e-mailed or online forms receive faster response times than faxed forms)
3. RMA assignment
- After the completed RMA REQUEST FORM has been reviewed by CAS and the request has been approved, an RMA number will be assigned. CAS will email the RMA NUMBER to you within two (2) business days. Please note: If an email address is not available, the RMA NUMBER will be faxed to you. Please be sure to enter customer fax number on the RMA REQUEST FORM if an email address is not available.
4. Return the equipment
- Once you have received the authorized RMA NUMBER, clearly write the RMA NUMBER on the outside of the shipping box containing the equipment and ship to:
8437 MAYFIELD ROAD, Unit 104
CHESTERLAND OH 44026
- Do not return manuals or accessories (ie, power supplies, memory cards, etc.) if returning for repair / warranty evaluation unless the problem is associated with these items.
- If returning for credit, item must be in like new condition and include all original items (power supplies, accessories, manuals, box) received with your order.
- Calibration and freight charges are non-refundable. No exceptions.
5. Evaluation / Quoting / Repair
- Once the equipment has been received by CAS, a Technician will evaluate the unit. You will receive a replacement unit if it meets the Warranty terms and conditions or an estimate for any repairs or service as appropriate.
- The minimum charge for evaluation of non-warranty incidents is $75.00 plus any shipping charges and a $15.00 Handling fee where applicable.
- Unless otherwise specified, you will be responsible for any incoming or outgoing shipping charges.
- Repairs will only be performed with a valid purchase order, credit card payment, or other payment arrangement.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "Choosing the Right Data Logger for Your Application".