CAS DataLoggers provides technical support for all products purchased through us.
Before contacting support:
- Read the hardware and/or software manuals provided with your product.
- Make a note of the events that led to the problem. Was anything changed on your computer recently? Did you do anything differently?
- Have your model, serial, and software version numbers for the product readily available.
- Provide details on the configuration of your computer.
- Completely describe the problem or question. The more information you provide the easier it will be for us to assist you.
You can contact technical support by filling out the following form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our support staff at 1-800-9-LOGGER Monday – Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Computer Aided Solutions also provides repair services for all of our products. For more information about the repair process and to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) please go here.
Not sure what you need?
Download our guide on "Choosing the Right Data Logger for Your Application".