The Lascar EL-WiFi-DTC WiFi Dual Channel Temperature Data Logger measures the temperature of the environment in which the probes are situated. This data logger is typically accurate to ±1.5°C (with the K type probes supplied). The unit is freestanding but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required. The probes are connected using the industry standard miniature thermocouple connector, which allows alternative K, N, J and T type probes to be used.
Data is streamed wirelessly to a local PC or to our Cloud service. During configuration, the data logger will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. Once connected it can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the data logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network or PC, it will log readings until the connection is re-established (max 30 days at 10-second sample interval).
El-WiFi-Win is the software for the EasyLog WiFi range of loggers.
The EL-WiFI-DTC is not supplied with software, however the control software is downloadable, free-of-charge from the Lascar website. The software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 (including 64-bit operating systems). Note, the software is not compatible with Mac or Linux.
Cloud Storage Service
Now you can communicate with your sensor on any smartphone, tablet or PC, anywhere in the world. Monitor conditions, change sensor settings and receive email alerts instantly. Visit www.easylogcloud.com to download WiFi sensor software onto your PC and sign up for a Cloud account.
- Change settings or view data from any sensor on any web-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive email alerts if required on breaches in temperature and humidity levels, low battery warnings, AC mains disconnection or probe malfunction
- Cloud-based storage means data is protected, secure and limitless
- Link sensors from multiple sites in one account
- Allow multiple users Cloud access. Determine which users have access to which data and assign account privileges