The OdaLog L2 H2S Data Logger has been specifically designed to withstand harsh environments typically found in the Wastewater Industry. The OdaLog is primarily used by locating it at or close to the source of Hydrogen Sulfide emissions such as within sewerage pumping stations and receiving manholes. Its purpose is to monitor gas levels to help control H2S gas in sewerage systems and treatment plants for later review and evaluation using OdaStat-G software.
OdaLog L2 H2S Data Logger Features:
- Instrument Operating Range: -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Sensor Operating Range: -10°C to +40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- IP66/68 Ingress Protection
- Dimensions: 2.44” Diameter x 7.72” Tall
- Weight: 14.8 oz
- Power Supply: Replaceable C-Size Lithium Battery
- Battery Life/Run Time: Greater than 8 months
- Data Logging Capacity: Up to 42,000 readings
- Sample Interval: Selectable from 1 second to 1 hour
Four different detection ranges are available:
• Gas monitoring in manholes, drains, and pits
• Odor monitoring in sewer and streaming water
• Ventilation pipes and rising mains
• Inside sewer collection lines
• Selected areas in treatment plants
• Asset management and odor control
The L2 H2S Data Logger is also available with a Long Term sensor, which allows for longer deployment times (up to thirty days at a time) plus models for other gases including ammonia, chlorine, sulfur dioxide, NO, NO2, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen cyanide.
You can learn more about the dangers behind exposure to Hydrogen Sulfide gas here.