The OdaLog RTx Wireless H2S Gas Logger is the next generation of OdaLog gas logger that utilizes a built-in GSM modem to transmit real-time gas concentration data to a dedicated Internet server that is remotely accessible using the latest OdaStat-G software application. The OdaLog RTx provides an M2M solution for the integration of device and sensor data with the big data, analytics and other enterprise applications behind the IoT.
RTx Wireless H2S Gas Logger Features:
- Instrument Temp Range: -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Sensor Temp Range: -10°C to +40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Ingress Protection: IP66/68
- External Dimensions: 3″ Diameter x 10.24″ Tall [without antenna]
- Weight: 34.5oz [with default battery type fitted]
- Power Supply: 2 Replaceable D-Size 3.6 V Lithium Batteries
- Battery Life/Run Time: Greater than 12 months (*depending on the signal strength and server transmission interval)
- Data Logging Capacity: Up to 42,000 readings in total (local memory, unlimited server memory)
- Sample Interval: Selectable from 1 second to 1 hour
- Communication Module: Internal Quad-band modem (850-900/1800/1900MHz)
- Tri-Band Waterproof Antenna: 7.5″ High
Three different detection ranges are available:
• Chemical vendors
• Wastewater treatment plants
• Odor control consultants
We also have two standard OdaLog H2S loggers with a Standard Sensor and Long-Term Sensor plus models for other gases including ammonia, chlorine, sulfur dioxide, NO, NO2, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen cyanide.
You can learn more about the dangers behind the exposure to Hydrogen Sulfide gas here.