CAS DataLoggers provides technical support for all products purchased through us.
Before contacting support:
- Read the hardware and/or software manuals provided with your product.
- Make a note of the events that led to the problem. Was anything changed on your computer recently? Did you do anything differently?
- Have your model, serial, and software version numbers for the product readily available.
- Provide details on the configuration of your computer.
- Completely describe the problem or question. The more information you provide the easier it will be for us to assist you.
Need a repair or to return a product? For more information about the process and to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) please click here.